Last updated on Nov 8th, 2018
These Terms & Conditions are applicable to resources and services downloaded or bought from the Future Flow website, shop or other medium.
This is how we would explain our terms to you over a coffee table:
- We aim for high quality work to bring you complete satisfaction. Overall, Future Flow aims to provide the services with the highest quality possible and in line with expectations set.
- We can not be held accountable for lost of opportunities or losses you might incur using our Services. There is only so much we can do, you remain in charge.
- Refunds are possible when, and only when, mentioned on a product. Future Flow propose refunds on some of its services as described in applicable products. Such refunds will be honoured as best reasonably possible, with the limitation that only amount you previously paid can be refunded to you.
- Your Confidential Data is treated as such. Future Flow services implies you to provide your own, often strictly confidential data: Future Flow handles such data with highest care to avoid any damage to such data, and to keep such data confidential. Online services such as Google, Google Drive, Amazon Web Services and similar might be used and you agree to using these online cloud platforms.
- You should respect Future Flow’s IP. Future Flow services involve usage of processes, templates, knowledge and other IP developed by Future Flow. Such IP is provided to you within the scope of the services. It’s not cool for you to use such IP for other purposes and to share it with others.
Terms & Conditions
Now, to the legally binding terms:
1. These Terms and Conditions Are Legally Binding
Flow Ventures Pte Ltd (“Flow Ventures”), a company incorporated in Singapore (UEN No. 201402849R) and whose address is at 28 Bukit Pasoh Road, Singapore 089842, is the owner and operator of Future Flow which provides several templates, packages, training, coaching and consulting services (“the Services”). Your use of the Services is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). By using the Services, you signify that you unconditionally agree and accept to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions. No other terms or conditions of any sort in any document, writing or other communication whatsoever made by you to Future Flow or its employees, representatives or agents in relation to the Services shall be applicable to or binding on Future Flow.
2. Changes To This Agreement Or The Services.
Future Flow reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. Such changes will be effective and legally binding on you when posted on our website for the Services or when we use reasonable efforts to notify you by other means. Please review these Terms and Conditions periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Services after amended Terms and Conditions is posted on this website or is otherwise brought to your attention signify that you agree and accept to be legally bound by the changes.
3. Grants of Licenses to Use
Future Flow hereby grants to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the Services provided that you agree to the following:
- Future Flow may, at its sole and absolute discretion, without prior notice to you and without liability, reject, prevent, discontinue or suspend your account(s) and/or your use of the Services if, at its sole discretion, Future Flow is of the opinion that your use does not meet Future Flow’s’ specifications or guidelines, or which Future Flow may consider to be inappropriate, illegal or harmful to its interests. If Future Flow exercises its absolute discretion under this paragraph, it shall have no liability to refund any portion of your pre-paid services, if applicable. Without limiting or waiving any right against you that Future Flow may have under the law or these Terms and Conditions in relation to any inappropriate, illegal or harmful use, Future Flow reserves the right to deduct any costs, damages or expenses that it may have incurred in relation to such inappropriate, illegal or harmful use from your unused pre-paid services, if any, or to claim the same from you by any other means.
- You agree to comply with any policies or guidelines that Future Flow may introduce or amend from time to time. Future Flow’s policies or guidelines may relate to technical specifications, privacy, acceptable content, and any other matter, as the same may be amended by Future Flow, at its absolute discretion, from time to time.
- You agree that you will not provide access to or furnish any part of the Services to any third party; modify, disrupt or interfere with the Services, supporting servers, or networks either manually or through the use of scripts, viruses, or worms; reproduce, duplicate, copy, deconstruct, sell, trade or resell the Services; or excessively overload the systems that Future Flow uses to provide the Services.
- Future Flow may, at its sole and absolute discretion and without prior notice to you, amend, suspend, vary or withdraw the Services, these Terms and Conditions and/or its website at any time and from time to time.
- You shall be solely responsible for your use of the Services and shall indemnify Future Flow for, and hold Future Flow harmless from, all loss, costs, and damages incurred by Future Flow in connection with any claims by third parties against Future Flow in relation to your use of the Services and in connection with your breach of these Terms and Conditions or any policies or guidelines that Future Flow may introduce from time to time.
- You hereby represent, warrant and covenant to Future Flow that at all times, (a) you have all rights, consents, licences and permits that may be necessary or desirable for you to have in order to use the materials, graphics, logos, videos, data or information you input into or provide during the Services (where applicable) (“Your Content”) in the manner and the purpose for which you use Your Content; (b) all of Your Content comply with all applicable laws and regulations and do not violate the rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights) of any third party.
- You represent and warrant to Future Flow that you have the full corporate rights, power and authority to agree to these Terms and Conditions and perform the obligations agreed by you, and that doing so does not and will not violate any agreement or obligation to which you are bound, or any applicable law, rule or regulation.
- You hereby agree that Future Flow may, but is not obliged to, use your name and refer to you as a user of the Services in any publicity, press release, advertising or marketing material, throughout the world and using any form of media. If you wish to use or display Future Flow’s trademarks or mention Flow Ventures n any publication, website, press release or in any other manner, you must obtain the prior written consent of Future Flow.
- You agree that you are solely responsible to obtain or provide any hardware or software that you may need to gain access to and use the Services, and for any damage or loss that you suffer as a result of the operation of such hardware or software, including incompatibility with any platforms used by Future Flow in providing the Services.
- You agree that Future Flow is the sole owner of and has the right to use any feedback you provide on the Services in any way whatsoever including to improve existing or create new products and services.
Future Flow reserves all rights in the Services not granted to you expressly in these Terms and Conditions.
4. Payment Terms
- By purchasing the Services, you indicate you agree to the charges imposed by Future Flow for the particular services or products you have requested. You agree to comply with any payment terms that Future Flow may impose from time to time. You may be required to pay Future Flow in advance and/or an annual, half yearly, quarterly, monthly or another agreed period to use the Services.
- All sums payable by you to Future Flow may be quoted exclusive of any goods and services tax, or any other taxes that may be levied on the services or charges levied by Future Flow As such, you agree that Future Flow may charge you and/or the credit card on record for any taxes or charges that Future Flow is required by any applicable law or regulation to levy on the services or charges.
- Some of the Services provided by Future Flow include the possibility of a refund. Such refund terms are set on a product by product basis. In no case can a refund exceed the payment made previously by the client of such Services being refund.
5. Term and Termination
- Future Flow shall have the right to terminate its relationship with you, without prior notice, if you breach or fail to comply with any provision of these Terms and Conditions. This Agreement and your ability to use the Services shall also automatically terminate upon the completion of the Services.
- After termination, Future Flow may, at its sole discretion, maintain any data you have provided, unless explicitly requested to delete any reasonable data hold by Future Flow. However, you agree that other than any obligations expressly stated in these terms and Conditions, Future Flow has no responsibility to you to maintain your user account or any of your data after termination and you shall hold Future Flow harmless and free from any fees, damages, or claims you may suffer in relation to the same or any claims or actions you may have or face in relation to the same.
6. Your Data, Future Flow’s Data, the Storage and Transmission of Your Data
- You or your customers, partners or associates, whichever may be applicable, are the owner of any data you provide for the Services (“Your Data”). You hereby agree that Future Flow is the owner of all data other than Your Data, including any system generated data generated by the Services (except variation of your data which makes you confidential data indirectly, and with reasonable effort, guessable)or any data compiled from data inputed into the Services by all users of the Services on an aggregate basis (“Future Flow’s Data”). Future Flow may use all of Future Flow’s Data in any way it chooses including to improve or adapt its services, or to create or design new products and services.
- You acknowledge and agree that the nature of the Internet is international and that Future Flowhas your express consent to store and provide access to your personal or confidential information, and that of your users(s) and customers, in and from Singapore, and to transmit and deliver such information via the Internet which may involve its transmission across multiple jurisdictions including the US and Europe.
- For the Services, Future Flow recognises that your Data is yours and should only be made available to users set to have access to such Data, and Future Flow does its best to maintain such confidentiality within reasonable limitation that such Data is transmitted over the internet to render the Services.
- Any data provided or used for the Services might be shared with authorities when legally required to do so.
- It is noted that cloud services such as Google Drive might be used to provide the Services. Should you not want some cloud services to be used, it is your responsibility to inform Future Flow as soon as possible.
7. Limitation of Liability
- To the fullest extent permitted by law in no event shall Future Flow be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind or for any lost profits or lost savings, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), equity, strict liability, statute or otherwise, which arises out of or is in any way found herein, any failure or delay (including, but not limited to the use of or inability to use any component of the services or this site), or the performance or non performance by Future Flow even if the Future Flow has been advised of the possibility of damages to such parties or any other party.
- If, notwithstanding the foregoing, Future Flow should be found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or is in any way connected with any of the above described functions or uses of this site, the Services or its content, to the full extent permitted by law the combined aggregate liability of Future Flow shall in no event exceed the value of the Services paid by you over the three month period preceding the failure or US$1,000, whichever is lower. Further, Future Flow’s liability to you in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, under statute or otherwise will be reduced to the extent, if any, to which you contributed to the loss or damage.
8. Force Majeure
Future Flow has no responsibility for and is released from all contractual obligations and liability (e.g. for damages) if its performance of these Terms and Conditions is affected by an event of force majeure. For the purpose of this clause, the term “force majeure” means and includes any event which was not under the control of Future Flow, or was not reasonably foreseeable, including, but not limited to any natural disaster such as thunderstorm, flood or storm, fire, national emergency, strike or equivalent labour action, or the unavailability of the Internet for reasons beyond the control of Future Flow.
9. General Provisions
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore. The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is hereby expressly excluded. The parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore. You may not assign your rights hereunder to any third party without the prior written consent of Future Flow. No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Future Flow. A person who is not a party to this Agreement shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) of Singapore to enforce any term of this Agreement.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found invalid or unenforceable by any Singapore court, the remaining provisions will remain valid and enforceable, and the unenforceable provisions will be deemed modified to the extent necessary to make them enforceable.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire understanding and agreement between Future Flow and you and supersedes any and all prior understandings and/or agreements between the parties in relation to the Services. No purported waiver by Future Flow of any of its rights hereunder or under any applicable law or regulation shall be valid unless made in writing by an authorised representative of Future Flow. No change, amendment or modification of any provision of these Terms and Conditions will be valid unless set forth in writing and mutually agreed to by the parties.
Thank you for reading our Terms and Conditions.
How to contact us
Should you have any question regarding our Terms & Conditions or our services, please reach out through one of the contact method available on the website.