!! Since Aug 2017, direct feeds are available for DBS <> Xero. We suggest you use such feed to receive your bank transactions daily in Xero. This Bank2Xero::DBS should only be used if you encounter an issue with the feed.
There are unfortunately no feed available for most banks in Singapore, so we came up with this Google Sheets template which makes it as painless as possible.
We believe that Bank2Xero is the easiest way to import your bank statement into Xero (That is, when no feed is available for a bank)
What does Bank2Xero::DBS do?
Our goal was to have a template to convert a statement downloaded from the bank to a csv in the format Xero requires. We build it for our own needs. We then released it publicly, and have seen hundreds of entrepreneurs and SMEs benefiting from it.
While still manual (we can’t wait for all banks to have direct feed to Xero), it makes the process as fast and painless as possible.
When you use Bank2Xero::DBS, you can get your bank statements in Xero in just a few minutes (like… 4 minutes).
- Download the DBS statement online
- Import in the Bank2Xero::DBS Google Sheet: magic formulas format it the way Xero wants it
- Upload to Xero
- That’s the number of minutes it takes for the process 🙂
- You need a Google Account to access the file
- You will be invited to make a copy of the Google Sheet: as usual with Google Sheets, once you copy, you are the owner and you manage the user rights. It’s your file.
- Bank2Xero is not affiliated with Xero nor with DBS
- Why not an Excel template? We believe in online software, being collaborative by nature… just a url away