What is included in our Xero Accounts Analysis
- Process – We go through the key reports and section of Xero to detect potential issues in the accounting process and extract actionable recommendation to improve it.
- Insights – We also highlight the key insights which can be seen from the financial statements, according to the business model of the company.
We provide our analysis in a concise slide deck ready for consumption.
The areas we look at are:
- Financial Statements
- Balance Sheet – Key assets and liabilities and monthly trends
- Profit and Loss (P&L) – Key revenue sources and expenses as well as monthly trends
- Cash Flow Statement – Key flows, trends and resulting expectation of upcoming balance (runway before hitting a negative balance if applicable)
- Fixed Assets – Recording, depreciation and reconciliation
- Banks – Reviewing for potential issues in transaction recording and reconciliation
- Other transactions
- Monthly Accruals – Which ones are being done and how
When several entities are being reviewed, we also look at:
- Comparison of the Charts of Accounts
The review is done by a Xero Certified Advisor.
- Access to the Xero account(s) will have to be given to our advisor (read only is ok)
- This analysis is for one entity only. Additional entities from a same group can be added with the add-on (US$150 per additional entity after the first entity at US$250)