What is Future Flow
Future Flow works with entrepreneurs, CEOs, COOs and CFOs of fast growing companies, to guide them along their growth journey.
We build business models and financial plans to achieve business goals while best allocating resources.
We analyse unit economics to ensure growth makes sense.
We design and bring to life executive dashboards to bring visibility to teams, helping managements with their operations to allow strategic decisions to be made.
Companies we work with include self funded and VC-backed startups from Seed to Series B.
Read more at FutureFlow.io.
What you will do
After working with dozens of clients over the past several years, we are turning our best tools and templates into a cloud based software. These will make fast growing companies even more efficient and help use serve many more companies.
We need you to help us in this exciting initiative.
This offer is open for full stack developers as well as back end or front end developers.
Our team is relatively small currently, so we are giving priority to self learners who can deliver production quality code on their own. We are building a training program to welcome more junior developers at a later stage
Technologies we use
- Backend is Ruby on Rails and Node.js
- The database is on PostgreSQL
- Frontend is on AngularJS
- We use Xero and its API extensively
- On the front end, we use charts such as chart.js and grids such as agGrid
- Software development experience. Obviously.
- Curiosity. Unbounded curiosity.
- Passionate work ethic (You must love what you do).
- Belief in online collaboration. We do not use offline or non-natively online documents.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to keep the big picture in mind despite such attention to details.
- A love for challenging and being challenged. We believe in Radical Candor and having clear Principles which can be discussed and argued on. You need to love expressing your own rationales, receiving honest feedback and using feedback to improve your work. Even better is if you love helping others improve their work too.
How to apply
- Make sure that you match the requirements, including #7.
- Explain your current personal learning goals. We believe in continuous personal development and self learning. Knowing what you are trying to learn, we can adjust your scope of responsibilities to get you there faster. Detail
- Show you always find potential improvements. Looking at this very own internship offer, or at our website, give a few recommendations to make them better.
- Do not copy/paste a cover letter sent to several other companies. Explain why this offer is of interest to you.
Please apply through this form.